The Claim Centre - Submit, Track and Manage Claims
The Claim Centre is the one location where you can submit, track and manage all of your claims. Visit the Claim Centre
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Submit A Claim
Submitting a claim via the Claim Centre is similar to submitting a claim via Parcel Finder. Simply click the Submit a claim button and follow the steps. For more detailed information please read the support article - How to submit a claim
Track Your Claims
The Claim Centre displays all your claims, so you can track their progress from submission to credit note creation.
Understanding the KPIs
There are 6 KPIs at the top of the page. They indicate how many claims you have in each specific status
- Total Open Claims: Total number of claims that are currently in the process of either being paid or declined. Total open claims is the sum of all claims in the statuses: Submitted, Action Required, In Progress, Accepted and Credit Note Pending
- Submitted: Claims which have been submitted but have yet to be reviewed by our team
- Action Required: Claims that were reviewed by our team and now require you to provide additional information or documents before the claim can be accepted.
- In Progress: Claims currently being reviewed by our team. This process can take up to 14 days
- Accepted: Claims that have accepted and will be paid.
- Credit Note Pending: Claims that have been accepted and are waiting for their credit note to be created, which happens once per month.
Additional statuses not part of the KPIs
The following status are reserved for claims that are considered closed. No further action is expected to be taken on them.
- Successful: Credit note has been issued.
- Declined: The claims was not accepted. You will receive a notification letting you know exactly why your claim was declined. If you wish to dispute the claim being declined, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can filter the list of claims by status or type of claim. Once you have selected a filter or multiple filters, only claims which match those filters will be displayed
Your can find a specific claim by searching via tracking code. Simply enter the tracking code and if a claim exists for the shipment with the same tracking code, it will be displayed
Understanding the Claim
- Claim Status: Status of the claim (as explained above)
- Claim Type: Type of claim you submitted, either Investigation, Partial or Whole Damage.
- Claim Value: Net value of the claim
- Submission Date: The date which you submitted the claim
- Tracking Code: The tracking code of the shipment which the claim was submitted against.
- View Details: View shipment tracking information
Coming Soon - Managing claims allows you to provide additional information or documents when your claim is in the status action required